Tuesday, June 9, 2015
Musical & Emotion
It is crazy how music is used in so many ways. It is amazing how it can affect our emotions. But have you ever wondered how the mind interacts with music. We all know a specific song that we play while we are, happy, sad, angry, and even religious. Although in music, a specific note or tone or chord, tension and scale can change our way of thinking. A major chord or scale is typically be known as happy and upbeat. A minor chord or scale is known as sad, dark, and lonely. Another way is lyrics in a song, We tend to sing along and sometimes live the moment of the song, Music can bring us memories. This usually occur throughout the time line of music we bring back. How music works in our mind is amazing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Music is not only awesome but it's everywhere! When I wake up and get ready...music. When I get into my car.....music. When I go to the gym....MUSIC. Music is fun and it almost keeps everyone sane in a way. I like your topic by the way.
ReplyDeletesince i came to the US, I have understood how the music changes people. Here in the US, everywhere you can listen to music. In my country, just in some place like in cafe or in my car.
ReplyDeleteAdrian--You have some good points for discussion in your new entries, but you are very brief. You need to expand and develop your analysis to create significance. Work on visual appeal, set up and sign off. Edit more carefully. Make sure to number the entries.
ReplyDelete