Wednesday, June 24, 2015
Leaning About Blogging (Blog # 7)
I have never realized how much blogging I did just being on social media. However, blogging in class was similar with educational topics. Blogging included my personal writing even if we were assigned topics, my blogs still had my personal opinions and personality. It allowed me to customized my profile making it unique. Another reason blogging became quite interesting was as I was browsing through class mates blogs, they had interesting topics with outstanding viewpoints. Some of the topics were so interesting, it made me see in a different view point. As a class we were able to express our comments and learn about each other. I have learn hobbies and backgrounds and skills of others.
They would blog about where they came from, the opinion they had on specific topics. I was really into these blogs and put effort into these blogs for my audience and grade. At first I was not quite sure what exactly needed to go on my blogs therefore, I looked at other examples and it introduced me to blogs that it is very personal and unique. During some of the assignments I realized blogging gave me ideas for my essays. For example, I would be working on my blogging assignment, which was a similar topic to my essay.
Therefore, ideas from my blog would eventuality end up in my essay. Furthermore, it brought a personality to my essay because blogging is like free writing and I did not sound like a robot. I would not change anything about blogging because it actually was very useful. It was a mini writing drill we had to have turned in and got feed back not only to our teacher, but our peers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment